With over 60 years of combined experience, a trust-worthy reputation, philanthropic loyalty and the number one design team in the industry, Bins 4 Shredding is the company you want to partner with. Bins 4 Shredding is a one-stop resource meeting your total Security Container requirements.
Bins 4 Shredding is looking to fill the position of Account Manager in our Sales Department.
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Account Manager Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned territory. Achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values while treating your territory as if it is your own business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Actively pursue new customers and grow existing accounts within assigned territory
- Maintain a high level of daily sales activities that includes outbound telephone calls, emails and research
- Provide timely and accurate quotes to customers using established pricing with a strong emphasis on maximum profitability
- Identify and act on website, marketing and tradeshow leads, prospects and referrals within defined time frames
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships to ensure repeat business
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for your territory that ensures attainment of personal sales and profitability goals
- Provide routine forecasting of larger opportunities to General Manager
- Be an advisor to customers, utilizing your robust product knowledge, understanding of industry standards and available literature to provide accurate and consultative information
- Utilize, to the best of your ability, the Busch System’s marketing team and sales tools available to you
- Routinely provide back-up coverage for teammates during absences that includes moving quotes to orders, like an Account Coordinator
- Attend trade shows and face to face customer meetings when necessary
- Assist, as needed, with onboarding of new sales employees through job shadowing
- Other responsibilities as required
Interested Applicants should apply: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/buschsystems/14954
Bins 4 Shredding is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Bins 4 Shredding will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.