With over 60 years of combined experience, a trust-worthy reputation, philanthropic loyalty and the number one design team in the industry, Bins 4 Shredding is the company you want to partner with. Bins 4 Shredding is a one-stop resource meeting your total Security Container requirements.
Bins 4 Shredding is looking to fill the position of Operations Coordinator in our Operations Department.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator will manage administrative duties and assist with the flow of information throughout the organization.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
· Creating orders in the system and providing all necessary documentation
· Provide tracking details and payment information
· Updating customer information when necessary
· Assist with maintaining accurate inventory levels in all warehouses
· Creating PO’s with multiple suppliers
· Crosschecking Invoices against PO’s
· Ensure any NCR’s are fully investigated and resolved
· Ordering office supplies when needed
· Meet on a weekly basis with Management
· Assist with incoming calls when necessary
· Help with yearly tradeshow including ordering supplies, booth space and utilities
· Manage system and update/add products and specifications
· Assist Operations Manager on day-to-day activities
· Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
· Create strong communications through all departments and provide clear direction on objectives
· Monitor and assist flow of orders from department to department (especially for any custom orders or unique modifications).
· Ensure timelines are met both internal and with carriers
· Other responsibilities as required
Interested Applicants should apply: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/buschsystems/15019
Bins 4 Shredding is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Bins 4 Shredding will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.