· Create and adapt molds used in cast manufacturing. Repair and/or make adjustments to existing molds.
· Set up and operate Engine Lathes, Mill, Grind, Drill, Saw and Boring machines to close tolerances.
· Read and interpret Design Drawings, Blueprints and other project related diagrams, charts and/or tables.
· Select Mechanical Measurement, Check and Layout Tools and Devices, and perform said tasks.
· Select Work Piece Materials, Cutting Tools and Abrasives for metal removal.
· Operate hand and power tools.
· Mix, texture, smooth, temper, strengthen and repair project metals.
· Build precision Mold Components using conventional and numerically controlled metal-cutting machines and equipment including saws, drills, grinders, lathes and mills.
· Performance of job duties with care and precision.
· To work in an orderly fashion keeping work space organized, clean and safe.