Reinhart Foods Ltd. is a family business, with over 100 years of experience in delivering quality products (GFSI FSSC 22000 certified) and superior service to North American markets. Reinhart is Canada’s leading producer of vinegars, maraschino cherries, glace fruit, and a respected name in the baking ingredient & supply industry (coconut, dates, raisins, mincemeat, pie fillings). Reinhart produces private label for Canada’s leading retailers as well as marketing and producing its own brands – Allen’s, Reinhart’s, Daltons (1834), and Jaffa. Reinhart is also an industrial ingredient leader to North America’s leading multi-national manufacturers.
Reporting to the Maintenance Mgr., the Maintenance Millwright is a full-time position, responsible for installing, inspecting, adjusting and repairing equipment while following safety rules and regulations. You will be required to maintain all equipment to required standards and be responsive to production needs and equipment accuracy and safety, while performing your duties.
- Reading diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Inspecting and examining machinery and equipment to detect irregularities and malfunctions.
- Adjusting machinery and repairing or replacing defective parts.
- Operating machine tools to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machineries.
- Ensuring operating safety devices function properly on completion or repairs, modifications and installations.
- Sharpening and maintaining machine tools.
- Participating in the PM program on all equipment for continuous improvement of all machines.
- Keeping detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation.
- Cleaning and lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work on machineries.
- Adhering to workplace safety policies, regulations and compliances.
- Maintaining a clean and environmentally safe work area.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience, and hold a valid Millwright ticket.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills allowing one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Working knowledge of safety standards of equipment
- Experience with packaging equipment and or working with Food Plant equipment (conveyors, fillers, and labellers).
- Ability to work independently without supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Ability to work in a team environment
The Reinhart Foods accessibility compliance report mandated by the Ontarians with Disabilities Act is available on request by calling 705-428-2422